JMG Solutions Expoerts is a business and IT systems and solutions consulting company. We help companies of all sizes with their systems from performance and architecture reviews to full system build outs.
In most cases, we are engaged for struggling or broken systems and where "scaling" and "fault tollorance" is needed for new and existing systems. We specialize in scaling full stack systems but focus on the data layer and accessablity as in many cases, that is where most problems start and/or can be solved.
We help Larger and Smaller companies with thier systems for on-premins and cloud based systems. We ensure they are Scalable, Faut Tollorant and have great perofrmances so that those applicaitons are ready to scale for fast growth.
We are based in the Salt Lake City region but have worked with clients worldwide, from multi-national companies to startups.
Jack Garzella, CEO - Short BIO
Jack has a diverse career starting his own companies and also helping other companies with their IT solutions. He initially worked fast growing Internet companies (MatchLogic, Excite@Home, MarketVision, Overtock.com) and also had positions at large IT Vendors (Oracle and Teradata). His latest company he created a company that provided the first vertical ERP suite for Aviation (Flight Training Management, Maintenance, FBO Services, Charter, etc.)
Jack has always excelled with scaling systems in conjunction with data integration. Some of his accomplishments are listed here:
- He invented the concept of a Real-Time data warehouse for reporting, analytics and application APIs in the late 1990’s that is common in today’s architectures.
- At MatchLogic created the first click-stream based real-time data analytics (vs daily batch reporting prevalent in the day) for email and click-stream (1x1 pixel) advertising offers
- One of the first to create large Oracle data warehouses (Multi-Terabyte in mid-1990’s)
- At Overstock.com the first to use multi-data center Oracle RAC clusters in the mid-2005.
- At Overstock.com implemented the first Teradata Warehouse on Linux in 2006
- At Teradata his teams implemented redundant 80+ Terabyte multi-location data warehouses
- Create five 9's availability for systems at MatchLogic, Excite@Home, Overstock.com and MyFlightSolutions
- At MyFlightSolutions created the first integrated scheduling, compliance, billing and safety systems for general aviation operations and the airline training centers.
Using his technical and project focused sales solutions skills, he was able to grow a 20M to 120M division of Teradata in the High Technology division he managed. He previously had roles there asas E-Business CTO, Director of Database Migrations and Consulting division director.
Jack's technical skills and communication skills allowed him to design and propose systems as well as manage the implementation of the solutions with his company and consulting teams. Jack has stayed technical with DBA and Development Operations (Cloud and on-premise) as well as SQL, Java, PowerBI and many other tools and languages needed for modern Cloud applications with business analysis and reporting systems.